- You must be a resident of London to be eligible.
- Complete the application form and return it to the office of NATIVE INTER-TRIBAL HOUSING CO-OPERATIVE.
- Pay a $15.00, non-refundable, application fee. (To be paid by etransfer, cheque or money order only and enclosed with the application.) Provide proof of income as per guidelines attached to the application form.
- A credit check and reference check will be conducted (access to confidential information will be firmly restricted by the Co-op.)
- Provide proof of Native Ancestry. (copy of status card or letter from band office.
- The application is considered ‘active’ as of the date ALL the required information is on file. The application will be date stamped upon receipt of full completion as required.
Note: Be sure to contact the office immediately to provide updates to the application information – change of phone number, address, email, size of family. If you move and/or change phone numbers & the office is unable to contact you, the application will be removed from the list.
You will be contacted to participate in a Membership Interview. All adult applicants must be present at the interview.
Approved applications will be placed on the wait list and you will be contacted when a suitable unit becomes available.
The Membership Committee, Board of Directors, and/or Admin Staff of Native InterTribal Co-op will:
- Conduct a credit and reference check (access to confidential information will be firmly restricted by the Co-op.)
- Conduct an interview of the applicant(s).
- Recommend acceptance or rejection of applicant(s) to the Board of Directors.